Compare Listings

Favorites

Algemene voorwaarden vakantieverhuur/ General Conditions Vacation Rental

  • Description
  • Details
  • Address

Description

+ Read more - Read less

All our vacation rental properties are subject to our General Terms and Conditions:

* Mentioned prices are exclusive 7% tourist tax.
* The prices per night are exclusive the usage of water and electricity (usage will be calculated based on the meter readings).
* We charge a deposit for the use of water and electricity.
* Minimum duration of stay is 5 nights.
* Prices are inclusive bed linen and towels.
* Final cleaning will be charged separately.
* The tenant is liable for damage to the rented property, including damage to or loss of (part of) the inventory, caused during the rental period and due to the fault of the tenant. Dushi Homes Curaçao advises the tenant to take out travel and cancellation insurance (world coverage!) Including the possible damage to the holiday home due to own fault.

Terms of payment:
* After a reservation has been made, a deposit of 25% must be paid and 30 days before arrival the remainder of 75%. If payment has not been made, you will receive a reminder 7 days before arrival. If payment is not made then you will lose your 25% deposit and the reservation will be canceled.

Detail

  • Transfer
  • Property ID:
    3948
  • Acceptance:
    In consultation
  • Availability
  • Property Status:
    Available
  • Availability:
    permanent
  • Building
  • Property Type:
    House
  • Address:
    Algemene voorwaarden vakantieverhuur/ General Conditions Vacation Rental

Schedule a Tour

Your information

Similar Properties

ƒ860.000 k.k.

Beds: 4Baths: 2m²: 300

House, Single-family house, Detached house

ƒ860.000 k.k.

Beds: 4Baths: 2m²: 300

House, Single-family house, Detached house

ƒ1.600/Per month

Beds: 4

House, Single-family house, Detached house

ƒ1.600/Per month

Beds: 4

House, Single-family house, Detached house

ƒ2.500/Per month
ƒ2.500/Per month

Beds: 4Baths: 3

House

ƒ1.350/Per month
ƒ1.350/Per month

Beds: 2Bath: 1

House